Radnor Fire Company
Radnor Fire Company
Radnor Fire Company

Make A Donation

2019 Call Volume Stats
Fire EMS
Jan 56 188
Feb 57 196
Mar 67 201
Apr 51 210
May 63 190
Jun 69 191
Total 363 1176

Past Call Volume Stats
Fire EMS
2018 864 2376
2017 721 2219
2016 780 2424
2015 774 2351
2014 848 2287

Radnor Fire Company Handles Boiler Malfunction Sunday Morning in South Devon
Email Print RSS Facebook Twitter

By NewsDesk
April 8, 2018

Radnor Fire Company responded to a residential boiler problem Sunday morning in the 100 block of Calvarese Lane in the South Devon neighborhood of Wayne. Chief 15, Engine 15-1 and a crew of firefighters were first on scene shortly after 7:30 a.m., and determined a boiler malfunction had discharged smoke, soot and carbon monoxide throughout the home.

Quint 15 and Rescue 15 responded shortly after and crews worked to pressurize the home with fans to clear the smoke and carbon monoxide. The boiler was shut down and residents were informed to have the system checked prior to using again.

All crews and apparatus were cleared and made available by 8:00 a.m.

Comment Comment 0 Comment(s)

Website Designed and Hosted By: Content Proudly Maintained By: Contact Info:
Firehouse Solutions
Radnor Fire Company
121 South Wayne Ave.
Wayne, PA 19087
Emergency Dial 911
Business: 610-687-3245 ext. 10
Station Fax: 610-687-8578
EMS Billing: 800-848-4108
E-mail: info@radnorfire.com
Copyright © 2019 Firehouse Solutions (A Service of Technology Reflections, Inc.)